e are an owner-managed, medium-sized company and rank among the market leaders in innovation in the field of surface technology. High-quality coating solutions, many years of experience and state-of-the-art technology make us a highly competent partner for our customers in the fields of automotive, mechanical and plant engineering as well as the hardware and electrical industries.
To strengthen our team in all plants we are with immediate effect looking for a full-time
- Production planning and control taking into account customer requirements (especially delivery dates and quantities)
- Arrangement of delivery dates with customers at home and abroad and their monitoring
- Ensuring a smooth work process, especially with other production areas
- Processing of production and delivery backlog lists
- Carrying out and monitoring the customer inventory
- Completed commercial vocational training
- Professional experience in scheduling in a production environment, ideally in the automotive sector
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office an advantage
- Very good German and good English skills
- Structured, organised and independent way of working
- Ability to work in a team and physically resilient
- Varied work environment in a future-oriented company
- Secure and permanent employment relationship
- Open corporate culture
- Development opportunities in a motivated team
- Extensive training and further education offer
- Capital-forming benefits and company pension scheme
- Corporate Benefits
- Bicycle leasing
You can look forward to an exciting job in a fast-growing environment with excellent development opportunities. If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your informative documents.
Please send them to Petra Wolf at email@example.com.