e are an owner-managed, medium-sized company and rank among the market leaders in innovation in the field of surface technology. High-quality coating solutions, many years of experience and state-of-the-art technology make us a highly competent partner for our customers in the fields of automotive, mechanical and plant engineering as well as the hardware and electrical industries.
Forklift drivers (m/f/d)
warehouse specialists/logistics specialists (m/f/d)
- Loading and unloading of trucks by means of forklift trucks with up to 5 t
- Receiving and checking incoming goods
- Marking of goods
- Internal transport by means of forklift truck with up to 5 t
- Outgoing goods inspection, partial outgoing goods booking with SAP
- Loading according to loading lists
- Training in logistics advantageous or relevant professional experience
- Forklift licence and valid G25 examination
- Safe driving experience with forklift trucks
- Willingness to work 3 shifts and weekends
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Good written and spoken German
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Secure employment relationship
- Flat hierarchies
- Capital-forming benefits
- Corporate benefits
- Bicycle leasing
You can look forward to an exciting job in a fast-growing environment with excellent development opportunities. If we have aroused your interest, we would be pleased to receive your detailed application documents, including details of your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Please send them to Petra Wolf at email@example.com.