e are an owner-managed, medium-sized company and rank among the market leaders in innovation in the field of surface technology . High-quality coating solutions, many years of experience and state-of-the-art technology make us a highly competent partner for our customers in the fields of automotive, mechanical and plant engineering as well as the hardware and electrical industries.
To strengthen our team in Laichingen, we are looking for the following full-time employee with immediate effect
Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d)
Your tasks in detail
- Maintenance, repair and servicing and optimisation of state-of-the-art production facilities and equipment
- Identification and analysis of weak points in the plant operation
- Independent implementation of conversion measures and projects
- On-call service in the event of faults, even at weekends
- Completed training as electronic technician for automation technology (m/f/d), electronic technician for machine and drive technology (m/f/d) or similar qualification as master craftsman/technician
- Experience in the maintenance or installation of systems
- Knowledge of error analysis for SPS controls (Siemens S7) and modern drive systems
- Good computer skills and good written and spoken German
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Class B driving licence and own car
- Secure and permanent employment
- Flat hierarchies
- Qualified and intensive training in your future field of work
- Capital-forming benefits and company pension scheme
- Corporate benefits
- Bicycle leasing
You can look forward to an exciting job in a fast-growing environment with excellent development opportunities. If we have aroused your interest, we would be pleased to receive your detailed application documents, including details of your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Please send them to Petra Wolf at email@example.com.