An established procedure
Electrolytic galvanising with ensuing application of the passivation is the most commonly used and most cost-efficient procedure to gain a reliable corrossion protection for a range of indications.
Zinc layers with ensuing thin film passivation (DÜSP) or thick layer passivation (DISP) and, if necessary, sealing (TOPCOATS) are processed with latest state-of-the-art devices for rack and barrel plated goods in HOLDER Oberflächentechnik.
The fully automated systems ensure a absolutely constant and exactly repeatable galvanising quality – economically and for a careful conservation of natural resources.
- economical procedure
- high level of corrosion protection
- bending capacity and flangeable
- enhanced temperature resistance
- high peel strength of passivation layers
- appealing cosmetics
- selective painting feasible
- internal coating with inner-anode technique
- cast iron
according to DIN EN ISO 9227 – NSS
- > 120 h without white rust
- > 360 h without red rust
Curing – passivation:
- rack: transparent, thick layer passivation
- barrel: transparent, thick layer passivation
Curing – facultative:
- sealing with or without slip additives
- lubricant treatment
- heat treatment for hydrogen de-embrittlement
Zero-chromium (VI) passivation:
- Novatec 100 bis 130
Zero-chromium (VI) combined surfaces:
- TRICOAT black
- TRICOAT silver
- ZinKlad 96
- ZinKlad 250
- MG/MGL (against contact corrosion with magnesium)
- Gleitmo 605
- Torque’n Tension
Produkt Novatec 100 ff
With the brand Novatec 100 ff you get a zero-chromeium (VI) passivation in a quality that meets or even overachieves all requirements in automotive and surface finish standards.
This corrosion protection system, developed by HOLDER, is temperature-resistant and in surroundings with high thermal loads, e.g. in the engine compartment or brake systems, the protective effect remains completely unaffected.
This corrosion protection system is eco-friendly and well approved. Novatec 100 ff meets die EU-Directives (free of CrVl) and RoHS.
Katrin UnterseherPhone +49 7021 5704–155
Internal sales officePhone +49 7021 5704–155
Direct contact to the sales department